Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ROFL, I so get the herding cats. Trying to get all of them out of a room before I close the door...suffice it to say, sometimes I have to go back in 15 minutes to let the one I missed out of the room.

And this morning I missed the dog...

ROFL, I so get the herding cats. Trying to get all of them out of a room before I close the door...suffice it to say, sometimes I have to go back in 15 minutes to let the one I missed out of the room.

And this morning I missed the dog...
ROTF I bet the dog was none too happy about that. [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Our Mindy has taken to sneaking out onto the screened in porch when we go out there to get something out of the refrigerator out there. She spent a good portion of the night out there a week or so ago, but we both happened to wake up at the same time and realized she hadn't been to see us like she normally does. Craig said oops, she might be outside because I forgot to check. So, I got up to go see and sure enough, she was stretched out on top of boxes he has that have stuff for his work. A couple of days ago, I woke up around 6 and couldn't get back to sleep, so I decided to get up. When I got to the kitchen to get some water, heard meow, meow, meow, meow, meow progressively louder and then something started batting against the sliding glass door. Guess who spent the night out? Miss Mindy was not happy, yet she keeps going out there.

Our Mindy has taken to sneaking out onto the screened in porch when we go out there to get something out of the refrigerator out there. She spent a good portion of the night out there a week or so ago, but we both happened to wake up at the same time and realized she hadn't been to see us like she normally does. Craig said oops, she might be outside because I forgot to check. So, I got up to go see and sure enough, she was stretched out on top of boxes he has that have stuff for his work. A couple of days ago, I woke up around 6 and couldn't get back to sleep, so I decided to get up. When I got to the kitchen to get some water, heard meow, meow, meow, meow, meow progressively louder and then something started batting against the sliding glass door. Guess who spent the night out? Miss Mindy was not happy, yet she keeps going out there.

I rarely close Latte anywhere, she doesn't follow me around much anymore (21.5 years old), usually sleeping on her rocking chair in a pile of towels. The babies on the other hand, Hazel and Hermione beat me to wherever I am going and they are stubborn about leaving. 'Mione is pretty good about leaving, she does not like being picked up, being kissed and hugged. Hazel on the other hand will hide, if I can see him, he loves being picked up, etc. It's usually Buttercup who lets me know I've closed someone up, she can't stand not having her cats to boss around.

We have a sunroom off the kitchen/laundry area with an extra fridge and freezer, and a run of countertop with cabinets below. DH has put a lamp in there with a black light. One of our cats, Arwen, likes to sleep there on the counter sometimes in the summer.

That's the only counter where the cats are allowed, btw [emoji38] No food prep is done there.

Midnight (cat #1) loved exploring the garage. We'd make sure the door was down (except for that one time...:whistling: ) and then let her out to play. There were a couple of times we'd head up the steps to bed, wondering why Midnight wasn't darting between our legs, trying to trip us. Checked the garage - yup, she's sitting right outside the door to the house with the most p'ed off look a cat could muster. :LOL: We haven't had a cat in the house for years (and LittleBit wasn't fond of the garage anyway) but I still check the garage every night before heading to bed. Mostly to make sure the door is down now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom