Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I want the lid down, not just the seat. Why, well first, studies have shown (and no, I don't have specific referances and I'm too lazy to look them back up) that flushing the toilet with the lid up sprays micro-particles of what's in the toilet all over the bathroom. Those particles can even end up in your the medicine cabinet. I don't want that stuff on my tooth brush. Second, it's bad enough when the cat puts dry paws on my face because I onow those things have been in the litter-box. Wet paws after having played in the toilet... So yeah, forget the whole I don't want to fall in bit. Put the lid down and keep the toilet contents where they belong.
The study I read (Several years ago and I don't remember where) said that flushing with the lid down didn't really help. It means that the person who lifts the lid gets a face full of that aerosol.:ohmy:

Try working at a nursing home. I hold my breath as often as I can since I know the particles are floating through the air. :LOL: (Not really but it has crossed my mind) :ermm:

538246_372471696133201_290119275_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom