Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You can kiss my...

2012-08-02

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-qa5IcinW-2M/UBq3OOLwUnI/AAAAAAAAKts/pb5vciu_ek0/s572/2012-08-02

Last edited:
Eeeeks! :LOL:

Glad there wasn't a spare foot in there.....

Last edited:
:LOL: Well thanks !! I guess it's just my twisted sense of humor. I find all sorts of things funny .. and here at DC I found an audience who also loves to laugh !!

img_1169721_0_64c4ce9f9969154f1885c388d872e40c.jpg

TATTRAT said:
Nice!

A Mexican place we go to has a great sigh along those lines, but it says: "FREE BEER!" and under, in smaller font "tomorrow".

Lol that's a little much in my opinion. What if you come back tomorrow for the free beer?? That's false advertising. It should say in smaller font "some other day" That's what I tell people who joke about not wanting to pay the check- "Sorry, today isn't free food day- that's some other day, but I'm not allowed to tell you when!"

PF, just want you to know I was in Missoula once. Driving cross country, stopped on the outskirts at an old gas station. I don't know which was older. The gas station or the attendant. A big billboard stating Missoula, Capital of Bulls. We had our own ending to that statement. :ermm:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom