Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_1180191_0_b58131fc3ee64f07fb5db1eeb08500b9.jpg

I wear one when I have to. Or if I am wearing a blouse that is tucked in to the waistband of a skirt or trousers. I'm not real fond of the look of using a belt as a brassiere. :LOL:

:LOL::LOL: I only wear a bra if I am leaving the property. I really don't care what the residents here think. I never tuck in a blouse. And when I am shoppiing for an everyday dress, I look for the Empire style. No waist. I like my clothes to hang loose. Now if I could just find a bra that does that I would be happy. :ermm:

Addie said:
I have stopped having mammograms. At my age, if I find a lump, please take both of them off. Then maybe I can find a blouse that I can button without gapitis. I am no longer nursing babies, and I sure am not trying to catch me a new man. They served their purpose, now it is time for them to go. :rolleyes:

I know this is the funny thread, but one last thing on this serious subject: My mom's breast cancer was discovered by mammogram when it was still too small to feel. It was smaller than a dime, and they still chose to remove both breasts because that particular type spreads fast and can pop up later in the other breast. My point is that you want to catch it early in case it's an aggressive variety that spreads fast. Just saying.

Excellent advice Skittle!

I wonder how hard he will try to get the 2nd peanut in?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom