Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_1127814_0_470189b7a49a714f590e094182e7fd3b.jpg

img_1127814_1_ad02eeb3b702c8a79f4f9d892be542fc.jpg

img_1127814_2_41d4b6915987d7eb56797c5b19a44dec.jpg

Last edited:
I love this subject line. It starts my day off just right. I got up this morning absolutely exhausted from two days of medical appointments. Cancelled my appointment for today. Just couldn't make it. So my plan was to do nothing today. Now you have me laughing so hard I am getting my excercise for the day. Thanks everyone. My day is looking brighter. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Okay, this is close to home. Today a traffic jam that caused 30 minute delays was caused by a Mountain Lion. Only in Montana...

Okay, this is close to home. Today a traffic jam that caused 30 minute delays was caused by a Mountain Lion. Only in Montana...

Now that is funny. Occasionally we will have a bear or moose running through the streets and back yards. But no mountain lion, YET. A couple of years ago there was a bull moose in heat that was creating havoc. Tried to fight his own image in a glass patio door. Broke the glass and that made him madder. They had to shoot it. Of course you know what a stink that made. The do-gooders would rather see a small child harmed instead of the moose. The one complaint that they had and I agree with them, was that some children had to see the moose shot. I blame the parents for that. The kids should have been out of harms way at home. We have also had coyotes and other critters that have had to be shot. Raccoons, foxes, etc. They all were showing signs on rabies. One woman when interviewed wanted to know why couldn't they give the raccoon rabies shot like they do for humans. There was no comment from the newscaster. Just the look on her face said it all. The next time they should let the woman hold the animal while he gets his shots. Can youi imagine what the husband must have thought when he saw the news that night? :wacko:

Funny stuff everyone! Yikes, the poor mountain lion!

This is me sometimes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom