Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_1188374_0_2000cda35ba1451ac7911ae8ed52a822.jpg

taxlady said:
Is that funny? Not my kind of music.
+1 Is that where our tax dollars are going? :angel:
Our military men deserve a break and some good clean fun every now and then...as does anyone who works full time. It was just a spoof of a popular video by a south korean rapper. The nightly news ran it and laughed. I shared in their sense of humor.

Last edited:
Our military men deserve a break and some good clean fun every now and then...as does anyone who works full time. It was just a spoof of a popular video by a south korean rapper. The nightly news ran it and laughed. I shared in their sense of humor.

Amen to that !!

I certainly agree that military men deserve a break. They show a lot of talent. I was waiting for the punchline. :ermm: :LOL:

I'm not a morning person. I hate when people say "rise and shine". I'm more like the bear I posted (http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f26/todays-funny-78388-182.html#post1186445), "I'm up! If you're expecting bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, go catch a squirrel"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom