Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That happens to me all the time, I know i did something, but I must have just thought I did it.

I was describing one of the more obnoxious (and often hilarious) side effects of my medications to Shrek, he almost fell out of the car, he did spray the windshield with Perrier out his nose.

One of the worst "I thought I did it moments" for me was years ago (when I still had a mind!) I had went to the gas station near my boyfriends house and got gas.. $5.00 to be exact. I know this because I only had $5.00 at the time. The lady at the store stopped my Bf's brother and told him I had ran off without paying. I called and swore up and down that I had paid. Sure enough I dug in my pocket and there my 5 bucks was. I was so embarrassed! :LOL: (I did go back and pay!)

A friend did just the opposite a couple years ago on our way to Florida. He argued with a clerk that he had gotten $46 worth of gas. He set the handle on the pump and washed his windshield and figured that it had clicked and finished, so he went to pay for it and the clerk tried to convince him that he hadn't paid but he insisted on paying. We get going down the highway and the gas light comes on, and he realized what had happened, he called the station and apologized to the clerk, and a week later when we were traveling back through, she refunded his money.

img_1190977_0_fa50853c8283ee8c49874a5b3b0d671e.jpg

I'm not sure if this should go in the funnies or the "I need to pull my hair out." This is my son 2 mornings ago before school. Not sick just still half asleep not wanting to go to school. :glare: (yes, that is the bathroom floor and no, I don't want this to be a warning for what is in the future for him!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if this should go in the funnies or the "I need to pull my hair out." This is my son 2 mornings ago before school. Not sick just still half asleep not wanting to go to school. :glare: (yes, that is the bathroom floor and no, I don't want this to be a warning for what is in the future for him!)

That is funny. Remind him that a mother in Calif. has beeb sentenced to 180 days in jail because her children missed too many days of school. And good luck. Poor baby. POOR MOTHER!!! :angel:

That is funny. Remind him that a mother in Calif. has beeb sentenced to 180 days in jail because her children missed too many days of school. And good luck. Poor baby. POOR MOTHER!!! :angel:

No wonder my hair keeps getting grey so fast.... You should hear me trying to get him to do homework. I should record it one day. :glare:

No wonder my hair keeps getting grey so fast.... You should hear me trying to get him to do homework. I should record it one day. :glare:

Remind him that he can repeat a grade for not doing and turning in his homework. It is grounds for a failing mark. :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom