Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ha-ha! The most number of Saints I've had in the house at one time was FIVE. I have pictures of 8 Saints out for an off-leash walk in the bush...and pics of 13 Saints that got together for a "Camp St. Bernard" Day. And, many picks of the 10 Saints that took 2-8 week agility courses together (only Saints in the class--it was SO MUCH FUN!). And, that background noise is NOT a babbling brook...that's the sound of Saints panting. Definitely a full time job (and I hope they can afford a housekeeper and a dog nanny!--always wanted a dog nanny...).

img_1255680_0_b67ed2765636a542a5c523d94e364595.jpg

A helicopter was flying around above Seattle when an electrical malfunction disabled all of the aircraft's electronic navigation and communications equipment.

Due to the clouds and haze, the pilot could not determine the helicopter's position. The pilot saw a tall building, flew toward it, circled, and held up a handwritten sign that said "WHERE AM I?" in large letters. People in the tall building quickly responded to the aircraft, drew a large sign, and held it in a building window. Their sign said "YOU ARE IN A HELICOPTER."

The pilot smiled, waved, looked at his map, determined the course to steer to SEATAC airport, and landed safely. After they were on the ground, the copilot asked the pilot how he had done it.

"I knew it had to be the Microsoft Building, because they gave me a technically correct but completely useless answer."

Q: Why did the forgetful chicken cross the road?

A: To get to the other side -- er, no -- to go shopping -- no, not that either -- damn it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The air is free. You're paying to rent the equipment that forces the air into your tires. (If that makes you feel any better)
The sign says it's a donation to some charity. Whatever, I don't get any air for my tires if I don't put in that loony (Canadian $1 coin).

Back
Top Bottom