Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_1262846_0_cf9e19550285783f45e52369c42bae15.jpg

*Scotch with two drops of water.**

A lady goes to the bar on a cruise ship and orders a Scotch with two drops of water.
As the bartender gives her the drink she says, 'I'm on this cruise to celebrate my 80th birthday and it's today....'
The bartender says, 'Well, since it's your birthday, I'll buy you a drink. In fact, this one is on me.'
As the woman finishes her drink, the woman to her right says, 'I would like to buy you a drink, too.'
The old woman says, 'Thank you. Bartender, I want a Scotch with two drops of water.'
'Coming up,' says the bartender.
As she finishes that drink, the man to her left says, 'I would like to buy you one, too.'
The old woman says, 'Thank you. Bartender, I want another Scotch with two drops of water.'
'Coming right up,' the bartender says.
As he gives her the drink, he says, 'Ma'am, I'm dying of curiosity. Why the Scotch with only two drops of water?'
The old woman replies, 'Sonny, when you're my age, you've learned how to hold your liquor.
Holding your water, however, is a whole other issue.'

Had to expand it as I couldn't see what was going on, but when I did, really cute!

Pass to all older people & anyone elsewho could benefit from Cardiovascular Exercise

The older we get the more important it is to incorporate exercise into our daily routine. This is necessary to maintain cardiovascular health and maintain muscle mass.

If you're over 50, you might want to take it easy at first, then do more repetitions as you become more proficient and build stamina. Warning: It may be too strenuous for some.

Always consult your doctor before starting any exercise program!

Scroll Down

NOW SCROLL UP
That's enough for the first day. Great job.
Have a glass of wine.

Pass to all older people & anyone elsewho could benefit from Cardiovascular Exercise

The older we get the more important it is to incorporate exercise into our daily routine. This is necessary to maintain cardiovascular health and maintain muscle mass.

If you're over 50, you might want to take it easy at first, then do more repetitions as you become more proficient and build stamina. Warning: It may be too strenuous for some.

Always consult your doctor before starting any exercise program!

Scroll Down

NOW SCROLL UP
That's enough for the first day. Great job.
Have a glass of wine.

Perfect!

Addie said:
Good one jh. Words that have been uttered to all of my kids at sometime or another. No wonder I am grey. :angel:

Right? I don't have kids but every phrase spoken in that video still rings in my ears. If a parent has said those words to their child then they're doing or have done their job.

Thumbs way up!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom