Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_1287623_0_9cd63af019d60ea6326f93841673b0eb.jpg

This is says it all (given that I've been cleaning all week since I have house guests arriving later today):

Last edited by a moderator:
HOW much alcohol was involved in the plotting of those wake-up plans? It's evident that lots of them had to be inspired by drunkenness.

However, there may be a couple I can employ the next time Himself is hugging the pillow a bit too long. Snowball fight anyone? :brows:
I wonder how many people were killed or seriously injured pulling those stunts. Obviously, if the video taker got killed, the video wouldn't be as likely to get posted.

I would never trust the person again.

I wonder how many people were killed or seriously injured pulling those stunts. Obviously, if the video taker got killed, the video wouldn't be as likely to get posted.

I wouldn't even trust the person who thinks they are funny. :angel:

I wouldn't even trust the person who thinks they are funny. :angel:

Ok ok. I did - and still do - think it is a funny video.

I agree that some people do get hurt doing stupid things and that is not funny.

I am also not on the receiving end of the pranks.

I have been on the receiving end of pranks in the past and didn't like it.

However .. life goes on .. and I still have a sense of humor and I think it was at least giggle worthy.

This is the jokes section, not the disect and tear apart section.

So for those of you who are offended .. I apologize .. let's just read on and drop it ok?

Ok ok. I did - and still do - think it is a funny video.

I agree that some people do get hurt doing stupid things and that is not funny.

I am also not on the receiving end of the pranks.

I have been on the receiving end of pranks in the past and didn't like it.

However .. life goes on .. and I still have a sense of humor and I think it was at least giggle worthy.

This is the jokes section, not the disect and tear apart section.

So for those of you who are offended .. I apologize .. let's just read on and drop it ok?

:( I apologize. My bad! :angel:

Rob gets sucked into YouTube, I've seen him spend an entire Saturday watching it on the TV!

Sometimes I'll show him a video and at the end a bunch of related videos come up, he'll say, "what's that? Click on it" and I have to say no, or we'll get sucked in!

I was at Sprout's house for dinner when my 3 y/o (almost 4!) niece got a piece of fringe from her mama's scarf stuck on a table leg. As I was trying to help her get it unstuck I asked, "What'd you do kiddo?" She responded, "I don't know adult."

Made Sprout and I chuckle.

I was at Sprout's house for dinner when my 3 y/o (almost 4!) niece got a piece of fringe from her mama's scarf stuck on a table leg. As I was trying to help her get it unstuck I asked, "What'd you do kiddo?" She responded, "I don't know adult."

Made Sprout and I chuckle.

Shrek and I are cracking up...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: That's priceless!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom