Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was thinking more along the lines of Elisha Cuthbert, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Erica Durance, to name just a few.

I was thinking more along the lines of Elisha Cuthbert, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Erica Durance, to name just a few.
Never heard of them. But, I can see why you chose them. :yum:

Do you actually keep up on that stuff, or did you just Google, "Hot female Canadian celebrities"? :LOL:

Never heard of them. But, I can see why you chose them. :yum:

Do you actually keep up on that stuff, or did you just Google, "Hot female Canadian celebrities"? :LOL:

I just wanted to represent a male point of view.

Google is your friend. It never ceases to amaze me the things you can find on the internet. There's no need to "keep up' on stuff because you can find it any time you want it.

Have you ever tried the Google game where you try to search a two word combination that turns up zero results? It's not that easy and demonstrates just how vast and all-encompassing the internet is.

1535373_783969338304051_300013699_n.jpg

I just wanted to represent a male point of view.

Google is your friend. It never ceases to amaze me the things you can find on the internet. There's no need to "keep up' on stuff because you can find it any time you want it.

Have you ever tried the Google game where you try to search a two word combination that turns up zero results? It's not that easy and demonstrates just how vast and all-encompassing the internet is.

I've gotten zero results but only a few times and it was always searching for either and obscure music group or some technical thing for school that was a footnote in a text book. The last one was five or so years ago so I'm sure it would be more difficult now.

I must do four or five Google's a day. If a thought comes to mind, Google! And I always find an answer. The most popular and informative ones are always are listed first. Then if you don't have a life, you can look at the 200K more sites. I no longer have to read up on something. I can just Google it.

I wanted to know how to do an embroidery stitch I had never done before. I Googled it and learned something new in five minutes. You just got to love those YouTube instructions. :angel:

Graphic Photo of My Robotic Surgery

Don't look if you are easily grossed out!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom