Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've forgotten to fill the reservoir, thankfully keurig lets me know. :wacko: I've also forgotten to put a kcup in. So far, I've remembered to put a coffee cup in place. :LOL:

Has anyone else filled the carafe with water, set it on the hot plate, turned on the coffee maker, and a few minutes later wondered why I was not smelling fresh coffee?:wacko:

I have done this more than once:blush:.

I've poured the water into the coffee maker then forgot to put in the part that holds coffee and filter. Hot water everywhere to clean up before I can have the all so important first cup of coffee. I've done this a few times. ACK!

Even worse is forgetting to put the carafe back in place. Huge mess, coffee everywhere, smelling the wonderful coffee but not being able to get any.

Last edited:
Not too much can go wrong with tea bags. Although when using loose leaves, I have been known to forget the leaves. I have a beautiful Brown Betty English teapot. It even has that little leaf catcher just below the spout. I pour the boiling water in the pot, dump out the water and put in fresh boiling water. Let it steep, get my pretty strainer and pour myself a lovely cup of strained hot water.

Anyone care to come for tea? :angel:

Last edited:
Oh yeah.

11898623_975940382426902_7933902104789830143_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom