Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He is my savior when it comes to math. He is one of those folks who can just look at a long column of figures and in a matter of seconds can give you the correct total. And he does it just to show off in front of me.
So....if he does your math, and you do his spelling, you can both be perfect.

So....if he does your math, and you do his spelling, you can both be perfect.

Close to it. I spent close to 400 dollars for groceries this last trip. When I came home I tore off the total and left only the taxes on the bottom. I handed him the long two sided piece of paper. All right smart ass, how much did I spend. In less than 60 seconds he came up with the exact total. I just hate showoffs!

His biggest regret is that he never took advanced mathematics in high school. I blame the school. They knew how good he was with it and failed to provide him with the opportunities.

humor36.jpg

I left the sprinkler on overnight...went outside and the succulent I had planted in a milk can was 6 inches above the can! I couldn't believe that the potting soil had expanded so much. Then I remembered I had placed empty water bottles in the bottom before adding the soil. With over watering and no drainage, the bottles became buoyant.

Another...I poured another cup of coffee, using the cup I had used the night before. My coffee was good but had an odd flavor...it wasn't MY used coffee cup, it was the cup Shrek used for some beef Better Than Bouillon...:wacko:

I left the sprinkler on overnight...went outside and the succulent I had planted in a milk can was 6 inches above the can! I couldn't believe that the potting soil had expanded so much. Then I remembered I had placed empty water bottles in the bottom before adding the soil. With over watering and no drainage, the bottles became buoyant.

Another...I poured another cup of coffee, using the cup I had used the night before. My coffee was good but had an odd flavor...it wasn't MY used coffee cup, it was the cup Shrek used for some beef Better Than Bouillon...:wacko:

:LOL:

Isn't road food an excuse to eat things you normally wouldn't? I hope it is. Otherwise we're in trouble for the TJ'S coconut cashews and the package of soft double chocolate cookies and all of the other yummies we had in our snack basket at the start of our trip. At least we had a cooler filled with zip bags full of fresh fruit and veggies, too.

Back
Top Bottom