Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Actually, we've been having some unseasonably cold weather. Part of what we've had is that we are experiencing some seriously dry weather. The dryness has caused some burning challenges. Burn bans have been in effect for several weeks/months. There's nothing like seeing acres of fields burning with no help. Farmers are on alert here.

Having said this, it's been colder than normal...26F and lower without wind chills. Crazy.

Today, when we got up it was a brisk 26F. Now, this may be tropical temps for those in our northern-most regions but, for here, it's brisk.

Tonight promises to be colder. We'll see

Actually, we've been having some unseasonably cold weather. Part of what we've had is that we are experiencing some seriously dry weather. The dryness has caused some burning challenges. Burn bans have been in effect for several weeks/months. There's nothing like seeing acres of fields burning with no help. Farmers are on alert here.

Having said this, it's been colder than normal...26F and lower without wind chills. Crazy.

Today, when we got up it was a brisk 26F. Now, this may be tropical temps for those in our northern-most regions but, for here, it's brisk.

Tonight promises to be colder. We'll see
But does it make your face hurt? ;)

Sing it! [emoji445]
FB_IMG_1515186482651.jpg

At 2:25 a.m. it is all the way up to 18ºF. It was a lot colder when they were putting me in the ambulances. Both going to and coming home from the hospital.

It must be me. I have my heat blowing on high and I am shivering.

At 2:25 a.m. it is all the way up to 18ºF. It was a lot colder when they were putting me in the ambulances. Both going to and coming home from the hospital.

It must be me. I have my heat blowing on high and I am shivering.

Change that. It is now -2ºF. and the "Feels like" says -14ºF. How fast that temp dropped.

Cheryl, I am on the page where GG posted the temps for the week with the words above it that says "Now sing it with notes. Am I looking at the wrong one?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom