DID YOU KNOW...
Squirrels are behind the majority of power outages in the U.S.
1. What British band had the hit song "Glad All Over"?
2. The world famous Darjeeling, Assam and Munnar brews originate in what
3. On a standard 6-sided die, which side is opposite the 5?
4. There are two "Blue" planets in our system; Earth and .............what ?
5. Who purchased the McDonald's fast food restaurant from the McDonald
brothers in 1961?
6. Who's regarded as the "Babe Ruth of strikeout pitchers"?
a. - Randy Johnson
b. - Roger Clemens
c. - Sandy koufax
d. - Nolan Ryan
7. Which country became the first confirmed nuclear power after the Nuclear
Non-Proliferation Treaty came into force?
a. - Soviet union
b. - Israel
c. - India
d. - China
8.Fill in the Blanks ;
I am a vegetarian. This means I don't eat ____ , ____ or _______ .
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
You're more likely to get a computer virus from visiting religious sites
than porn sites.
1. the Dave Clark Five
3. - 2
5. Ray Kroc
6. - d
7. - c
8. Meat, Fish or Poultry
According to research from security firm Symantec, religious websites carry
three times more malware threats than pornography sites. Symantec found that
the average number of security threats on religious sites was around 115,
compared to adult content sites which carried around 25. In fact, only 2.4
percent of adult sites were infected with malware. The researchers
hypothesized that's because porn sites need to generate a profit, so there's
a financial incentive to keeping them virus-free to encourage repeat
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi