1. who was the girlfriend of cartoon hero underdog?
2. just before her untimely death, who was described by critics as "a cheap imitation of marilyn monroe"?
3.to what singer was actress carrie fisher married briefly?
4. who played the title role in "the bride of frankenstien" opposite boris karloff?
5. which classic tv comedy show of the 60's featured a regular awarding of "the fickle finger of fate" statuette?
6. what city is home to the famous capotilie hill?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
in the bullring, the matador's cape is red to make the bull charge.
1. pretty polly purebred (??)
2. JANE MANSFIELD
3. paul simon (??)
4. ELSA LANCASTER
the truth is that the color of the cape doesn't upset the bull at all. the expression, "to see red", comes from a misunderstanding of what the bull can see......like most mammals, bulls are color-blind. it's the flapping and waving of the matador's cape that irritates the bull.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi