DID YOU KNOW...
Katharine Hepburn had 12 nominations in the best actress category in her
1. In Roman Numerals, what does 'D' represent ?
2. On which of these shows did Marcia Cross NOT appear ?
a. - Seinfeld
b. - The Cosby Show
c. - The Edge of Night
d. - Melrose Place
3. The great Major League Baseball pitcher Cy Young was the first pitcher in
history to win 400 games in a career. Who was the second pitcher to win 400
games, and the only other in 100 seasons of Major League Baseball?
a. - Christy Mathewson
b. - Walter Johnson
c. - Steve Carlton
d. - Nolan Ryan
4. Which of these well known celebrities was not born in India?
a. - Popular singer Cliff Richard.
b. - Original Beatles drummer Pete Best.
c. - Award-Winning actress Vivien Leigh
d. - Nobel Peace prize winner Mother Theresa
5. Millard Fillmore ran for president in 1856 but lost. Who did he lose the
6. The world's longest "motorable road" stretches from the northern coast of
Alaska to the Tierra del Fuego National Park in Argentina. What is the
collective name of this series of roads and highways?
7. From which Beatles song would you find these lyrics: "Declare the pennies
on your eyes"?
8. Where would a "Plimsoll line" be found?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
John Candy died of A drug overdose while filming "Wagons East". In 1974.
1. - 500
2. - b
3. - b
4. - d
5. James Buchanan
6. Pan-American Highway
8. On the side of a Cargo Ship
John Candy died of a heart attack while filming "Wagons East". In 1974.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi