DID YOU KNOW...
The pyramids were as old to the Romans as the Romans are to us.
1. Many people have heard about "Feng Shui", but what is it, exactly ?
2. Do you recall the first names of the TV duo, 'Cagney & Lacey' ?
3. What was the stage name of Louis Burton Lindley, Jr., who had prominent
roles in "Dr. Strangelove" (1964) and "Blazing Saddles" (1974)?
(Hint; Name is suggestive of "Not much there"...)
4. In Japan, members of what profession live in traditional areas called
"hanamachi" within houses called "okiya"?
5. When translated into English, which composers name is literally Joe
6. Which of the following might you expect to serve in the SECOND course of
a seven-course culinary extravaganza?
a. - Melon sorbet
b. - Sweetmeat amuse-bouche
c. - Salad
d. - Shrimp bisque
7. In Roman Catholicism, what does it mean when the Pope is speaking "ex
8. Can you tell me where you would be most likely to find a fontanel?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Award-Winning actor / Director Robert Redford was bedridden with Polio at
1. The Chinese art of placement
(Historically, feng shui was widely used to orient buildings...)
2. Mary Beth and Christine
3. Slim Pickens
5. Giuseppe Verdi
6. - d
7. He's representing the entire church
8. On your newborn's head
Mr. Redford's polio was a mild case, but he was bedridden for months.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi