DID YOU KNOW...
In 1952, Virgil Trucks had a terrible MLB pitching record of 5-19, but
amazingly, two of his five victories were No-Hitters.
1. Strange words are These ; BATHOS...
a. - exceptional commonplaceness
b. - insincere or overdone pathos
c. - Neither
d. - Both
2. The ABC Islands , Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao, are under the jurisdiction
of what European country?
a. - Netherlands
b. - France
c. - Spain
d. - USA
3. What farm animal has breeds named Romney, Border Leicester, Lincoln and
a. - Dairy Cattle
b. - Pigs
c. - Beef Cattle
d. - Sheep
4. Lemurs are only found in what country ?
5. In 1915 D W Griffith presented a two and half hour epic of two families
during the Civil War. What was the name of this film?
(Hint ; T__ B____ O_ a N_____ ...)
6. Hemingway wrote about 'the running of the bulls' in Spain. Where does
this event take place?
7. Origami comes from two Japanese words, ori and kami. What do they mean?
8. Tampa Bay's baseball team was named the Devil Rays. Can you name the
other pro sports team nicknamed 'Devils' ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Russian Egg Roulette is a game in which two players sit facing each other
with a carton of six eggs between them Opponents take turns choosing an egg
and smashing it into their foreheads . All but one of the eggs is
1. - d
2. - a
5. The Birth of A Nation
7. Folding Paper
8. New Jersey Devils (NHL)
Loser has Egg on his / her face !
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi