DID YOU KNOW...
A chef traditionally wears white because the chef of the first prime
minister of France (1815) believed that white was the most hygienic of all
1. What was The Marvelettes' only number one hit on the US Billboard Hot 100
chart in 1961?
a. - Playboy
b. - Beechwood 4 5789
c. - Please, Mr. Postman
d.- Too Many Fish in the Sea
2. How many species of vampire bat are there?
a. - 1
b. - 2
c. - 3
d. - 4
3. Actor Fess Parker portrayed what two famous Historical people on television?
4. During what years was US President Harry S. Truman in office?
5. Which 1980 musical comedy features appearances from Aretha Franklin, Ray
Charles, James Brown, Twiggy, John Lee Hooker, Joe Walsh and Steven
6. When the Aswan Dam finished construction on the Nile river in the 1970s
it created a massive reservoir; what was the lake named ?
7. What was the original intent for the 102nd floor of NY City's Empire
State Building, which is now used for observation purposes ?
8. What is the meaning of the word "bardolatry"? (The answer is in the queation !)
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The Pacific Ocean covers more area than all of Earth's continents combined.
1. - c
2. - c
3. Davy Crockett and Daniel Boone
4. - 1945-1953
5. 'the Blues Brothers'
6. Lake Nasser
7. Airship Terminal
8. Excessive admiration of Shakespeare
Covering more than 30 percent of the Earth's surface, the Pacific Ocean is
the largest water mass on the planet. With a surface area of more than 60
million square miles (155 millions square kilometers), this ocean basin is
larger than the landmass of all the continents combined.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi