DID YOU KNOW ...
New Zealand was the first country in the world to grant suffrage to women,
1. According to Hans Christian Andersen's 1845 short story, what happened to
"The Little Match Girl" on New Year's Eve?
2. What's the term for one of two divisions of an academic year ?
3. Who Sang That ?? - "Hello Darlin' ...
a. - Ferlin Husky
b. - Faron Young
c. - Waylon Jennings
d. - Conway Twitty
4. Engelbert Humperdinck was a.....
a. -a 19th century Composer
b. - a 1970's Country Pop singer
c. - Both
d. - Neither
5. In the British Army, what is a 'Doris'?
a. - Direct Optical Ranging Information Sight
b. - Dual Operating Rotary Integrated System
c. - a Slang term for a female soldier
d. - a soldier who's a "Sissy"
6. What laundry detergent once advertised itself in the USA as stronger than
7. If you added the number of humps on a dromedary camel to the number of
chambers in the human heart, then subtracted the number of moons orbiting
Mars, it would amount to what?
a. - The number of wheels on a rickshaw
b. - The number of ounces in a pound
c. - The number of goals in a hat trick
d. - The number of sides on a snowflake
8. Which Jane Fonda vehicle came first ;
a. - Barbarella
b. - Cat Ballou
c. - Barefoot in the Park
d. - They Shoot Horses, Don't They?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
An offshoot of the art form of graffiti, the term "groutfiti" applies to
subversive or satirical messages posted on Restroom walls.
1. She froze to death
3. - d
4. - c
5. - c
7. - c (1+4-2=3)
8. - b
"Groutfiti" is a neologism that combines "grout" and "graffiti". The term
generally applies to graffiti created while in a public restroom, more
specifically, on the grout between tiles in public restrooms. While
"groutfiti" can be any kind of expression, it usually relies on puns of the
word "grout", such as "Groutain of Youth" or "Three strikes and you're
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi