DID YOU KNOW...
There are more atoms in a glass of water than glasses of water in all the
oceans on Earth.
The probability of you drinking a glass of water that contains a molecule of
water that also passed through a dinosaur is almost 100%.
1. Which of these animals is not an insect?
a. - ant
b. - spider
c. - mosquito
d. - butterfly
2. What do you call the headliner on a vaudeville bill ?
(Hint; Two Words)
3. Spelling Bee ;
A driver; a professional who transports people in style and comfort.
4. In Clint Eastwood's "Dirty Harry" film series, what was Harry's last
5. What is the more common name for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis ?
6. What large geographical feature is sometimes called 'The Roof of the
7. Which three rivers run through Rome, Dublin and Prague?
8. This US group advocates for legalizing Marijuana use by adults. By what
name or acronym is it known?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Tobacco is utilized as insecticide.
1. - b
2. Top Banana
5. Lou Gehrig's disease
6. the Tibetan Plateau
Concerns about the health risks of tobacco have reduced demand and hurt
tobacco farmers in some parts of the world. Scientists are looking for new
uses for tobacco. One potential use is as a natural pesticide, due to
tobacco’s content of toxic nicotine. For centuries, gardeners have used
home-made mixtures of tobacco and water as a natural pesticide to kill
insect pests. A “green” pesticide industry based on tobacco could provide
additional income for farmers, and as well as a new eco-friendly
pest-control agent, the scientists say.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi