DID YOU KNOW...
Demi Moore was born Demetria Guynes.
1. Who was Rocky's opponent in the third installment of the "Rocky" series?
a. - Apollo Creed
b. - Clubber Lang
c. - Ivan Drago
d. - Tommy Gunn
2. In January of 2008, Apple released the world's "thinnest notebook",
MacBook Air, which weighed in at only .............
a. - Half-a-Pound
b. - One Pound
c. - Two Pounds
d. - Three Pounds
3. What word means "butter" in Italian and "donkey" in Spanish?
4. In the song Goodnight Irene, when will the singer see Irene again?
5. In crime-fighting, what is the chemical Luminal used to detect ?
6. Complete the following ;
'He who speaks___________, he who knows__________.'
7. What is the main ingredient in pot-au-feu ?
a. - Beef
b. - Chicken
c. - Pork
d. - Lamb
8. What two words make the portmanteau word "caplet" ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Woodrow Wilson was the first POTUS to fly in an airplane, though he wasn't
POTUS at the time.
1. - b
2. - d
4. In his dreams
5. Traces of Blood
6. does not know, does not speak
7. - a
8. Capsule and Tablet
That would be Teddy Roosevelt !
The Wright exhibition team was performing at an air meet in St. Louis when
pilot Arch Hoxsey crossed paths with Teddy Roosevelt on October 11, 1910. At
the time, Roosevelt was campaigning for Missouri’s state Republican party.
Roosevelt initially refused Hoxsey’s invitation to fly, but changed his
mind. One can only imagine what Roosevelt was thinking as Hoxsey put the
biplane into three steep dives, pulling up sharply each time.
Roosevelt later described the trip as, "the bulliest experience I ever had."
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi