DID YOU KNOW....
From our “Isn’t it Ironic” Department :
The first person to add sugar to chewing gum, in 1869, was a Dentist !
1. Finish the title to this Moe Bandy hit : "She's Acting Single (I'm
2. Judy Garland won the part of Dorothy after another child star was turned
down; Reason; singing voice not strong enough... Who was it ?
3. In Jerusalem there is a museum called Yad Vashem, whose exhibits are
connected to.... what ?
4. What does the acronym BMI stand for ?
5. What fruit is used to make the alcoholic drink known as Perry?
6. Name That Flick ;
"Faith is believing in things when common sense tells you not to."
7. Which well-known Gospel hymn begins with "O Lord my God! When I in
8. There were/are seven automobiles that classify as a 'Pony' car... Name
four for credit...
You don't have to get the year, just make and model...
(Bonus; name them all)
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The Nazi’s of Germany before and during WWII would never refer to themselves
as ‘Nazi’ .
2. Shirley Temple
3. the Holocaust
4. Body Mass Index
6. "Miracle on 34th Street"
7. 'How Great Thou Art'
8. 1967 Chevrolet Camaro Z28. ... 1967 Ford Mustang GT. ... 1969 Pontiac
Trans Am. ... 1970 AAR Plymouth 'Cuda. ... 1970 Mercury Cougar Eliminator.
... 1970 Dodge Hemi Challenger. ...
1970 AMC AMX.
The term 'Nazi' was a hostile nickname, rather like 'Commie' for
'Communist'. They referred to themselves as 'Nationalsozialisten' ('National
Socialists'). Moreover, in some southern Bavarian dialects the word 'Nazi'
was already in use in the sense of a 'clumsy person, buffoon'!
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi