DID YOU KNOW ...
The U.S. has the highest dog population in the world. France has the second highest.
1. Strange Words are These ; DOLOR
a. - (poetry) painful grief
b. - decorative cover for a bed
c. - the stalk of a leaflet
d. - permanent canopy over an entrance of a hotel etc.
2. John Wayne commented on one of his movies, " Hell, it's just a western
with different costumes."
Any clue as to what film he was referring to ?
(Hint; 'The C______' )
3. What are the 2 terminals of a diode called?
(Hint; A____ and C______ )
4. which Constitutional amendment reads;
"Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor
cruel and unusual punishments inflicted."
a. - 2nd
b. - 4th
c. - 6th
d. - 8th
5. Many of us remember Roy Rogers, The King of the Cowboys. What was Dale
Evans's royal title?
6. Who Said That ??
"It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth...
I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small."
7. What does "URL" stand for ?
8. Sadly, Steve Irwin the Australian wildlife expert, television personality
and conservationist was killed by what sort of critter ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The majority of the songs sung by the Monkees on their TV show were written
by Davey Jones and Mike Nesmith.
1. - a
2. "The Conqueror" (1956)
3. Anode and Cathode
4. - d
5. Queen of the West
6. Neil Armstrong
7. "Uniform Resource Locator"
Neil Diamond and various other musicians were hired to write the songs that
"The Monkees" performed on the television show. Eventually, Davy, Peter,
Mike and Micky decided that they wanted a say in what they were to perform
on the program, a stance which eventually led to the show being canceled in
March of 1968.
“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”