DID YOU KNOW...
John McCain holds the record for the most “Meet the Press” appearances, at
1. Saffron is a rich, yellow spice used in various cuisines throughout the
world. From what flower is saffron derived?
2. On "Seinfeld", what was the name of Jerry's uncle who would always say
'Jerry! Hello!' when they saw each other?
3. Norman Bridwell wrote children's stories about a "Big Red Dog" named
4. In Scuba diving what does BCD stand for?
5. The word 'drupe', in relation to fruits such as peaches, plums and
cherries, indicates what?
6. Charles Westover had a sensational number one hit the week of April 24,
1961, with "Runaway." Under what name did he record this hit?
7. The northern boundary of New Orleans, Louisiana is also the southern
shore of which lake?
8. A number of actors turned down the role of Longhair in "The Cowboys"
because the role called for Longhair to shoot John Wayne in the back... who
took the part ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
When digested or inhaled, the pollen of the White Lilly has a catnip-like
effect on cats.
1. the Crocus
4. Buoyancy Compensating Device
5. There is a stone in the middle
6. Del Shannon
7. Lake Pontchartrain
8. Bruce Dern
Cats exposed to Lilly pollen are in danger of kidney failure, which can lead
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi