DID YOU KNOW...
Many sodas have phosphoric acid, which has been associated with an increased
risk for osteoporosis, bone loss, and tooth decay.
1. Can you name the two Automobile models that became known as "Cowboy
2. Can you give me an "L" word, six letters, that's "feeling an
inappropriate lack of seriousness" ?
3. In 1995, Ward Cunningham developed the first wiki software (WikiWikiWeb
also known as Ward's Wiki). He choose the name "wiki" because it translates
as "fast" in which language?
a. - Hawaiian
b. - Mayan
c. - Japanese
d. - Hindi
4.Strange Words are These ; FARDEL ...
a. - a Bundle
b. - A Burden
c. - Neither
d. - Both
5. What group kidnapped the heiress, Patty Hearst ?
6. Where in the body would you find the conjunctiva?
7. In Hitchcock's 1960 classic "Psycho", what prop was used for blood in the
infamous shower scene?
8. Which color is associated with Roman Catholic bishops ?
a. - Red
b. - White
c. - Purple
d. - Black
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
A human’s ears and nose never stop growing.
1. Ford Ranchero and Chevy El Camino
3. - a
4. - d
5. Symbionese Liberation Army (Accepted ; SLA)
6. the Eye
7. Chocolate Syrup
8. - c
The truth is that “Yes”, as we age, our nose and our ears do get bigger, but
not because they are growing. The real reason is a common scientific force
known as GRAVITY. You see, our nose and our ears are made of cartilage and
while many people mistakenly believe that cartilage never stops growing, the
fact is cartilage does stop growing. However, cartilage is made of collagen
and other fibers that begin to break down as we age. The result is
drooping. So what appears to be growth is just gravity doing its job.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi