DID YOU KNOW ...
Daniel Radcliffe went through nearly 70 wands and 160 pairs of glasses
during the making of the Harry Potter films.
1. What is the name of the stock market index for the Tokyo Stock Exchange?
2. In gilbert & Sullivan's "The Mikado", for what crime has Ko-Ko been
condemned to death?
b. - Flirting
c. - Hand-Holding
d. - Cheating
3. What clothing-related idiom refers to someone giving a speech without
having made any preparation?
4. Let's play monopoly !
Another player lands on St. James Place, which is what you own. Normally,
rent is $14, but this time, the player has to pay you $28. Why is this?
5. Whose 1973 novel "Fear of Flying" caused a stir, due to its unabashed
treatment of female sexuality?
6. In 1956 the Suez Canal was nationalized. Which country did this?
7. Which of these does NOT border on South Australia ?
a. - Western Australia
b. - Northern Territory
c. - Tasmania
d. - New South Wales
8. Fill in the Blanks ;
The 'Pluck' used to make Haggis is the minced _____ , _____ and _____ from
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The Mardi Gras celebration in Mobile, Alabama, is the oldest annual Carnival
celebration in the United States.
1. Nikkei Index
2. - b
3. Off the Cuff
4. You own all of the properties of that color
5. Erica Jong
7. - c
8. Heart, Liver and Lungs
Beginning in 1703 and now recognized as the oldest and most original annual
Mardi Gras carnival celebration in the USA, Mardi Gras in Mobile comes
complete with parades, marching bands and huge crowds of celebrators.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi