DID YOU KNOW...
Meet the Press, which is the all-time longest-running television show and is
still on the air, began in 1945 as a radio show called 'American Mercury
Presents: Meet the Press.'
1. When a word ends in the suffix "ly", it is usually a/an:
a. - Adjective
b. - Adverb
c. - Article
d. - Verb
2. What's the more common name for the soft red hemangioma simplex ?
3. Which POTUS was the first to sail in a submarine ?
a. - Teddy Roosevelt
b. - Herbert Hoover
c. - Dwight Eisenhower
d. - Jimmy Carter
4. "Who Said That ??"
"England is a nation of shopkeepers"
a. - Adolf Hitler
b. - Nikita Khrushchev
c. - Josef Stalin
d. - Napoleon Bonaparte
5. Who is the "Father of Modern Philosophy"?
(Hint; Initials R.D. - )
6. Strange Words are These ; BAR SINISTER ...
a. - A perpendicular cliff face
b. - being of illegitimate birth
c. - Demon Worship
d. - Crooked Lawyer
7. Fill in the Blank;
Jeff Bridges is the son of Lloyd Bridges, who starred in the TV series, '___
8. What recent innovation would a Catholic celiac most appreciate?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Richard III was the last king of England to die on the battle field.
1. - b
3. - a
4. - d
5. Rene Descartes
6. - b
7. Accepted - 'Sea Hunt' , 'The Loner', and 'Joe Forrester'...
8. Gluten-free communion wafers
He is also considered to be the last medieval king of England, and he
definitely was the last Plantagenet king.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi