DID YOU KNOW...
Since 1789, France has worked its way through a total of two constitutional
monarchies, two empires, and five republics.
1. Which war is the setting for Erich Maria Remarque's "All Quiet on the
a. - WWI
b. - WWII
c. - Crimean War
d. - None - It's a story about the weather
2. Which television series finale attracted the most viewers in the United
a. - Dallas
b. - Cheers
c. - M.A.S.H
d. - All in the Family
3. Where did the Washington Senators move to in 1961 ?
a. - Montreal
b. - Anaheim
c. - Minneapolis
d. - Oakland
4. Name the fictional character by this one quote ...
'I wish I could stay young and beautiful. "I don't want to be at the mercy
of my emotions. I want to use them, to enjoy them, and to dominate them."'
5. What did Joseph predict would happen to Egypt?
6. As mentioned in their commercials, what's the name of the Colorado home
town of Coors Brewing Co. ?
7. Today, Coca-Cola and PepsiCo products are sold in every country in the
world, except one........
Name it ...
8. Where would I find the Lion, Aslan ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Diet Rite was first introduced in 1958 by the Royal Crown Co., but was only
marketed on a limited basis as a special dietary soft drink. After a
successful trial run in select markets, Diet Rite Cola was introduced
nationwide in 1962, and within 18 months it had become the No. 4 cola in the
United States. Coca-Cola introduced its version of a diet cola "Zero" a
year later to compete.
1. - a
2. - c
3. - c
4. Dorian Gray
5. Seven years of abundance followed by seven years of famine
7. North Korea
You need only change one word to make it “TRUTH”....... Change ‘Zero’ to
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi