DID YOU KNOW...
A strand of spider silk long enough to encircle Earth would weigh just over
1. What color is the wig that Miley Cyrus puts on to play Hannah Montana?
A. - Brown
B. - Red
C. - Blonde
D. - Black
2. On which of these Japanese islands is the capital city, Tokyo, situated?
a. - Shikoku
b. - Hokkaido
c. - Honshu
d. - Kyushu
3. The new-age rock band REM hails from what U.S. state?
a. - Oregon
b. - California
c. - Georgia
d. - New York
4. The Pale horse rider represents death ; what does the rider of the red
horse represent ?
5. Remember Frank Shorter ? He won a gold at the Olympics in 1972 and a
Silver in 1976...... What event ?
6. If you are keeping a Score Sheet for a Baseball game, what is the symbol
for a 'Walk' ?
7. The Navy keeps its clocks set according to 'Zulu Time' ; what's the more
formal name for Zulu Time ?
8. Where in the kitchen might I find Albumen ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Cuban Leader Fidel Castro had a Hollywood Screen test, then landed roles in
1. - C
2. - c
3. - c
4. War (Acceptable; Bloodshed, slaughter)
5. Marathon Run
6. - BB
7. Greenwich Mean time
8. In the Refrigerator, inside your Eggs
While at the University of Havana, Castro was talent spotted by a Hollywood
scout and invited to go to California for a screen test. He went on to
appear as an extra in 'Holiday in Mexico', starring Walter Pidgeon, Jane
Powell and Roddy McDowell, and a second MGM film, 'Easy to Wed' (1946) with
Van Johnson, Esther Williams and Lucille Ball.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi