DID YOU KNOW ...
The tiger can eat as much as 80 pounds of meat in one sitting.
1. What substances are produced by the endocrine glands?
2. Which cocktail is NOT flavored with mint?
a. - Coffee julep
b. - mojito
c. - grasshopper
d. - old fashioned
3. USA swimmer Mark Spitz won an amazing seven Gold Medals in one Olympic
Games... Which Games ?
a. - 1972
b. - 1976
c. - 1980
d. - 1984
4. Who played the part of Sergeant Ernest Bilko on television in the
5. Which city in Spain is famous for its annual "Running of the Bulls"?
6. According to most nutrition guides, what are the five main food groups ?
7. In what year did the USA begin school desegregation under the Equal
Educational Opportunities Act ?
a. - 1954
b. - 1958
c. - 1962
d. - 1966
8. The highest waterfall in the world is Angel Falls. It is located in the
Canaima National Park in what Country ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
On average, an American’s yearly consumption of eggs matches the production
output of one chicken.
2. - d
3. - a
4. Phil Silvers
6. Fruits, Vegetables, Protein, Dairy and Grains
7. - a
On average, a chicken will lay 280 eggs in a year.
On average, An American eats 279 eggs in a year.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi