DID YOU KNOW...
American law enforcement agents only solve around 21% of all reported crime.
1. In 1864, Abraham Lincoln defeated what Union general to win his
2. On "The Muppet Show," what was the name of Dr. Bunsen Honeydew's
3. On their debut album, Van Halen covered the song "You Really Got Me".
Which band from the British Invasion originally did this classic?
4. What Taxonomic order has the largest number of species of mammals.
(Hint; It includes squirrels and beavers)
5. Edmund Hillary is famous for conquering Mount Everest ; What Country was
he born in ?
6. Which singer did the song "Danger Zone" for the movie "Top Gun"?
a. - Phil Collins
b. - Kenny Loggins
c. - Billy Joel
d. - Don Henley
7. What is the name of the character played by Bruce Willis in the "Die
Hard" series of movies?
8. Magnetite, siderite and haematite are all ores of which metal?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
If it were possible to walk around the earth at the equator, the average
person walking non-stop, if THAT were possible, could do it in less than a
3. the Kinks
5. New Zealand
6. - b
7. John McClane
Given that the world is about 25,000 miles in circumference and that the
average walking rate is 3 miles per hour, it would take a person walking
nonstop approximately 347 days to walk around the world
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi