DID YOU KNOW...
On Dec. 18, 2018, a school bus-size meteor exploded over Earth with an
impact energy of roughly 10 atomic bombs. According to NASA, the blast was
the second-largest meteor impact since the organization began tracking them
30 years ago, bested only by the infamous fireball that exploded over
Chelyabinsk, Russia, in Feb. 2013.
1. What is the full name of the Canadian retailer now known simply as 'The
2. How old was comedian George Burns when he passed away ?
3. Who was the first U.S. President to die while in office?
a. - Abraham Lincoln
b. - Zachary Taylor
c. - William Henry Harrison
d. - Warren G. Harding
4. Which American city has been called the 'Athens of America'
a. - Philadelphia
b. - Boston
c. - Atlanta
d. - Silly Question ; there is no "Athens of America"
5. 'Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman.'
a. - Degree
b. - Secret
c. - Arrid
d. - Sure
6. What animal most likely inspired the legend of the mermaid?
7. According to the first chapter of Genesis, on which day did God create
8. What mountain in Wyoming, USA is named after a man who improved a
single-flame laboratory burner?
(Hint ; ______ Peak )
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Sir Galahad was the son of Sir Lancelot.
1. Hudson's Bay Company
2. One Hundred (..and two months)
4. - b
5. - b
6. the Manatee
7. the Sixth
8. Bunsen Peak
Sir Galahad is Lancelot's illegitimate son with Elaine of Corbenic, daughter
of King Pelles. It had been foretold to Pelles that Lancelot would father a
very special child with Elaine but Lancelot would not look at any woman
except for his beloved Guinevere. Thus Pelles sought the help of a sorcerer
who used magic to trick Lancelot into thinking Elaine was Guinevere. Galahad
therefore joins both Arthur and Merlin who were also conceived by deception.
He is renowned for his life of purity, chastity and gallantry which is why
he is able to find the Holy Grail and is then taken up into Heaven.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi