DID YOU KNOW...
The Unicorn Is the National Animal of Scotland.
1. What 50's TV show featured the family of James, Margaret, Princess, Bud
2. If you receive mail and in the return address you see BLVD , what does
that represent ?
3. Reaching lengths of up to 25 feet long and weighing as much as 19,800
pounds, what is the world's largest land mammal?
a. - Black Rhino
b. - African Bush Elephant
c. - Masai Giraffe
d. - You can't fool me ! There is no land mammal that attains that length
4. Where would a Hiebler Clamp most likely be found?
a. - In a Woodworking Shop
b. - In a Hospital Operating Room
c. - In assorted Mountain-Climbing gear
d. - In a Welding Shop
5. The study of how efficient people are within a working environment is
6. Who sang 'Calendar Girl'? (1961)
7. What Sunday Funnies character worked at the J.C. Dithers Construction
8. "Crazy" was a huge hit for Patsy Cline, but who wrote it ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The Coca Cola portfolio contains so many different beverages that, if you
drank a different one
every day, you’d finally clear the list in 2 1/2 years.
1. 'Father Knows Best'
3. - b
4. - c
6. Neil Sedaka
7. Dagwood Bumstead
8. Willie Nelson
Not even close !
Coca-Cola has a product portfolio of more than 3,500 beverages (and 500
brands), spanning from sodas to energy drinks to soy-based drinks.
It would be over NINE years later when you reached the end of the list. And
that's only if they don't acquire another venue before then
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi