DID YOU KNOW...
A female Dude is a Dudine, not a Dudette.
1. If a person is diagnosed with a disorder called Graves' disease, what
part of their body is affected?
2. In what 1998 movie about second chances did Kelly Preston star with
3. After a 1941 hunting trip with his dog in Switzerland, George de Mestral
noticed burrs stuck in the dog's fur. Investigating further led de Mestral
to invent.... what ?
4. Strange Words are These ;
a. – The wind’s formation of sand dunes
b. – The wind’s pushing water inland
c. – The Wind’s dispersal of seeds
d. – The absence of wind ; Dead Calm
5. What year saw no world series, due to a players strike ?
a. – 1992
b. – 1993
c. – 1994
d. – 1995
6. What country claims Greenland ?
a. – Iceland
b. – Netherlands
c. – Denmark
d. – Norway
7. Did Buddha ever marry ?
8. Steinbeck's "The Winter of Our Discontent" is from:
a. - Hamlet
b. - Richard III
c. - Othello
d. - Julius Caesar
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Before entering the Priesthood, Pope Francis worked as a Bouncer in a Night
1. the Thyroid
2. ‘Jack Frost’
4. – c
5. – c
6. – c
8. - b
Before Pope Francis became God’s enforcer, he moonlighted as a nightclub
bouncer.His Holiness told parishioners recently that he held a variety of
odd jobs before embracing the call of the priesthood.
As a college student in Buenos Aires, Jorge Mario Bergoglio, as he was known
then, swept floors, ran tests in a chemical lab and even worked as Nightclub Bouncer
to make extra cash, he said.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi