DID YOU KNOW ...
In America , we use "LOL" ; in France ,, they use "MDR" -
MDR stands for "mort de rire" which in English means "dead from laughing."
1. Frank Zappa had four children ; name two of them........
2. Julie Andrews was Eliza Doolittle in Lerner & Loewe's production of "My
Fair Lady" on Broadway. Who played the Hollywood role?
3. "Mr. Goodwrench" was the corporate persona promoting authorized service
centers for what car company?
4. It's a word that means a line of people. What is the proper British
spelling of KEW?
5. Little Orphan Annie had a dog; what was his name
6. What is the oldest civil rights organization still working today?
7. The 1985 quake was a 8.1 on the Richter scale. It occurred in which North
a. - California
b. - Alaska
c. - Mexico
d. - Canada
8. Splinter and Knothead were the niece and nephew of what cartoon character
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The Bible tell us that we should not eat clams and oysters.
1. Moon Unit, Dweezil, Ahmet and Diva
2. Audrey Hepburn
3. General Motors
7. - c
8. Woody Woodpecker
Leviticus 11:9 states, "These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters:
whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the
rivers, them shall ye eat." Leviticus 11:12 goes on to say, "Whatsoever hath
no fins nor scales, in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you."
Many preachers tell people not to eat pork, but how many tell people not to
eat the numerous types of seafood people commonly eat? The Bible says it has
to have fins and scales. If it has fins but no scales, you shouldn't eat it.
If it has scales but no fins, you shouldn't eat it. If it has no scales or
fins, it's "an abomination".
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi