DID YOU KNOW...
No magnitude 10 earthquake has ever been observed. The most powerful quake
ever recorded was a magnitude 9.5 temblor in Chile in 1960.
1. A gem carved in relief is called a ........... what ??
2. From the category of "Words you have never heard of before and probably
won't hear of again" - what is an escalope?
3. What plant do we get tapioca from?
4. Dmitri, Ivan, and Alexei were characters from what fictional work ??
a. - The Three Musketeers
b. - Crime and Punishment
c. - Fiddler on the Roof
d. - The Brothers Karamazov
5. Which one fits ?
Radar, Redder, Refer, Rotavator ... ?
a. - Rarer
b. - Riddler
c. - Rotor
d. - Rotisserie
6. Which of these names was the name of the last crowned King of Egypt who
actually sat on the throne ?
a. - Fahd
b. - Farouk
c. - Faysal
d. - Fouad
7. The songs "Heaven on Their Minds" and "The Temple" were featured in which
8. In which series of films would you encounter the characters Hightower,
Tackleberry and Mahoney?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The air in Earth's atmosphere is made up of approximately 78 percent oxygen
and 21 percent nitrogen .
2. A thin piece of meat flattened by pounding
3. the Cassava
4. - d
5. - c (Palindromes)
6. - b
7. Jesus Christ, Superstar
8. Police Academy
The air in Earth's atmosphere is made up of approximately 78 percent
nitrogen and 21 percent oxygen.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi