DID YOU KNOW...
The Louvre is the world's most popular museum, with over 9 million visitors
1. Name That tune ;
"I hear hurricanes a-blowing, I know the end is coming soon,
I fear rivers over flowing, I hear the voice of rage and ruin"
2. What sort of critter gathers in clowders?
a. - Rabbits
b. - Quail
c. - Cats
d. - All of These
3. In the Book of Exodus we meet Moses's father-in-law. What is his name?
4. How did canaries get their name?
a. - Their color is canary yellow.
b. - Named for Miss Florence Canary
c. - Associated with ducks (French 'canard')
d. - They are from the Canary Islands.
5. Where is the European Central Bank located?
a. - Luxembourg, Luxembourg
b. - Frankfurt, Germany
c. - Brussels, Belgium
d. - Maastricht, the Netherlands
6. Who was Richard Nixon's running mate?
7. What element is the sign of the zodiac Libra associated with?
a. - Air
b. - Earth
c. - Fire
d. - Water
8. Often found on the floors of Roman villas, what are tesserae?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Alvin "Creepy" Karpis , the Bank robber, taught Charles Manson to play the
1. 'Bad Moon Rising'
2. - c
4. - d
5. - b
6. Spiro Agnew
7. - a
8. Mosaic Tiles
Karpis (10 August 1907-26 August 1979) taught Manson how to read music and
play the guitar while Manson was at McNeil Island prison in Washington
state, serving 7 years for transporting women across state lines for the
purpose of prostitution and forging checks.
Karpis was a notorious 1930s gangster and bank robber, who held the world
record for spending over 25 years in Alcatraz prison before it was closed.
Karpis gained the nickname of 'Creepy' because of his sinister smile.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi