DID YOU KNOW...
The typical lead pencil can draw a line 35 miles long before the carbon is
1. What does the Turkish word, ‘Kismet’ mean ?
2. 'Duke Of Earl'? Original artist?
3. Which European ruler was known as "Il Duce"?
4. If a laboratory experiment needs to separate substances of differing
densities, what lab tool would they use ?
5. What singer became mayor of Palm Springs and was elected in 1994 to the
U.S. House of Representatives?
6. You own a DAB radio. What do the initials DAB stand for?
7. At the 1912 Stockholm Olympic Games, Jim Thorpe won the pentathlon and
decathlon. For what reason was he stripped of these titles?
8. Which novel begins: "These two very old people are the father and mother
of Mr. Bucket."?
(Bonus; Who wrote it ?)
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Pet Boa constrictors a vulnerable to ‘Mad Snake Disease’.
1. Fate or Destiny
2. Gene Chandler
5. Sonny bono
6. Digital Audio Broadcasting
7. Violated the amateur status rule
8. 'Charlie & the Chocolate Factory'
( Roald Dahl )
A mysterious, new "mad snake disease" causes captive pythons and boas to tie
themselves in knots. Other symptoms include "stargazing," which is when
snakes stare upwards for long periods of time. Snake experts believe a
rodent virus causes the fatal disease.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi