DID YOU KNOW...
There’s a town in north-Central Pennsylvania named ‘Jersey Shore’
1. Apart from the obvious, who or what is a 'Dead Donkey'?
a. - A Journalistic Term
b. - A Cocktail
c. - a Runner Caught Between Bases
d. - An Arrow that totally misses the Target Circle
2. Until his death, which founder/CEO held the all-time record for appearing
in the greatest number of television commercials?
a. - George Zimmer - Men's Warehouse
b. - Dave Thomas - Wendy's
c. - John Schnatter - Papa John's
d. - Victor Kiam - Remington Shaver
3. French Lesson ;
"Rape" translates to ....
a. - Blanche
b. - Boil
c. - Grate
d. - Mince
4. When categorizing hurricanes (1,2,3, etc.), what is the phenomena used ?
5. The American periodical "TV Guide" began its national circulation in the
early 1950s. Who were the two people featured on its first issue which was
released April 3, 1953?
a. - James Arness and Amanda Blake
b. - Lucille Ball and Desi Arnez, Jr.
c. - Jack Benny and Rochester
d. - George Burns and Gracie Allen
6. Cholecystectomy is the surgical removal of the.......... what ??
a. - Appendix
b. - Kidney
c. - Pancreas
d. - Gall Bladder
7. Pablo Casals was a virtuoso on which instrument?
8. How long is a match in professional soccer?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Fortune Cookies as we know them first came to San Francisco from Japan, Not
1. - a
2. - b
3. - c
4. Sustained Wind Speed
5. - b
6. - d
8. 90 Minutes
The Fortune Cookie as we know it was invented in the USA. Both San
Francisco and Los Angeles claim it was invented there, but a Judge once
ruled that ‘Frisco’s claim was the right one.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi