Sorry for the duplicate entry yesterday.. it was already posted on 11/2... I'll strive to do better........... What worry's me is only one person pointed this out to me...........
DID YOU KNOW...
Women are more likely to be right-handed than men by about 4 percentage
1. In 1963 John Profumo was Secretary of State for War in Great Britain. His
affair with Christine Keeler brought the MacMillan government tumbling down.
Why was this affair so damaging to Great Britain?
a. She also worked for the KGB
b. - She also worked for the CIA
c. - She was also the mistress of a Russian Spy
d. - She also worked for Mossad
2. What is the modern term for 'Johnny Cake' ?
3. From what country do gingerbread houses originate?
4. What was the original meaning of "lewd"?
a. - Illiterate
b. - Risqué
c. - Promiscuous
d. - Flashy
5. What's the next line of this Oldie hit ;
"The only boy who could ever reach me..."
6. What igloo-shaped dessert made up of ice cream, sponge cake, and browned
7. Who wrote "The Gift of the Magi" ?
8. In the King James version of the Bible, who are the only three angels
mentioned by name?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Diver Marjorie Gestring won an Olympic Gold Medal at age thirteen, making
her the youngest person to win an Olympic Gold.
1. - c
4. - a
5. "was the son of a preacher man."
6. Baked Alaska
7. O. Henry
8. Gabriel, Michael and Lucifer
She won her Gold at the 1936 Summer Games, before the rule that swimmers and
divers must be 14 years old was implemented... So this record won't be
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi