DID YOU KNOW...
Maewyn Succat is the real name of Saint Patrick.
1. According to ZZ-Top, what is every girl "crazy 'bout" ?
2. Who Am I ??
I was born in Philadelphia. I was Tim Werner on "The Guiding Light"
(1980-81), playing a young man with a drinking problem. I went on to co-star
in a similar role in the ensemble movie "Diner". I've appeared in many fine
movies, including "Tremors", "Flatliners", "Mystic River" and "Apollo 13".
Who am I ??
3. Eight! The Section Eight program is known as the Housing Choice Voucher
Program for what United States department?
4. Who was 'Reelin' in the Years' back in '72?
5. What is the capital of Papua New Guinea?
a. - Tirana
b. - Bridgetown
c. - Port Moresby
d. - Nicosia
6. To which of the Fifty must I travel to visit the campus of Duke
a. - North Carolina
b. - South Carolina
c. - Georgia
d. - Louisiana
7. What is another term for betta fish?
8. Dr. Timothy Leary, a professor at Harvard, coined a six-word phrase that
became an anthem of the Hippies ; what was it ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The communications protocol, Bluetooth, is named after a Viking King, Harald
1. a Sharp-Dressed Man
2. I am Kevin Bacon
3. Housing and Urban Development (Accepted; HUD)
4. Steely Dan
5. - c
6. - a
7. Siamese fighting fish
8. Turn on, tune in, drop out
Bluetooth is named after Harald Bluetooth, Viking king of Norway and
Denmark, who unified the two countries in much the same way as the
technology tries to unify computers and cellular phones.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi