DID YOU KNOW...
Mr. T was born Laurence Tureaud.
1. At the border of what autonomous region of China and which country can
one find Mount Everest and Lhotse?
2. What language do historians believe Jesus Christ spoke?
3. Of the ten largest animals on earth, how many are whales ?
4. Which action star kicked his way through such movies as "Above the Law"
and "Hard to Kill."
5. Finish the Beatles Lyric ;
Send me a postcard, drop me a line, stating point of view, indicate
precisely what you mean to say yours sincerely __________ ____ ."
6. According to the medieval bestiary, the cockatrice is a two-legged dragon
with the head of what animal?
7. What order contains butterflies and moths?
8. Clark Gable had five wives. Which of these women was NOT one of them?
a. - Kay Williams
b. - Loretta Young
c. - Josephine Dillon
d. - Sylvia Hawkes Ashley
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The Photosphere, Chromosphere and the Corona are some of the layers of our
1. Tibet and Nepal
3. Ten - the blue whale, North Pacific right whale, fin whale, bowhead
whale, southern right whale, North Atlantic right whale, sperm whale,
humpback whale, sei whale, and gray whale
4. Steven Seagal
5. Wasting Away
8. - b
The Photosphere, Chromosphere and the Corona are the layers of the
atmosphere of our Sun.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi