Answer to yesterday's # 1 should have read, "Pennsylvania and Colorado" .
DID YOU KNOW ...
Gelatin, the ingredient that makes Jell-O jiggle, is derived from collagen,
which is often collected from animal skins. The gelatin in desserts, for
example, comes from pig skin.
1. In the Tour de France, the green jersey is awarded to the racer who is
best at doing what?
a. - Winner
b. - Best Climber
c. - Best Sprinter
d. - Best Young Rider (24 or Younger)
2. Where did the word 'chivalry' come from?
a. - English
b. - French
c. - Italian
d. - Dutch
3. The Subduction of tectonic plates in the Pacific Rim led to the formation
of which mountain range considered to be the longest continental mountain
range in the world?
4. What is a term for the offspring of a male horse and a female donkey?
5. On what (exact) date was JFK murdered?
6. What year was the landmark Brown v. Kansas Board of Education case
decided by the U.S. Supreme Court?
7. Could there be a more unlikely pairing than John Wayne and Shirley
Temple? Well, it happened !
Which movie ?
a. - She Wore a Yellow ribbon
b. - The Quiet Man
c. - The Alamo
d. - Fort Apache
8. What color is the spice saffron?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
an Impignorate is a word that spells a different valid word when read
backwards. Examples; Flow, Tar, Drawer and Reed ...
1. - c
2. - b
3. the Andes
4. a Hinny
5. November 22, 1963
6. - 1954
7. - d
v. – to pawn or mortgage something
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi