DID YOU KNOW...
Catfish have over 27,000 taste buds. Humans have around 7,000.
1. Who Sang That ??
"Johnny was a schoolboy when he heard his first Beatles' song. 'Love Me Do',
I think it was, and from there it didn't take him long."
a. – Boston
b. – Bad Company
c. – Steppenwolf
d. – Supertramp
2. Puerto Rico is surrounded by what two bodies of water ?
3. Scotland is the home of golf, but in which town would you find its exact
4. What are the structures that contain the clumps of fiber on a cotton
5. Stanislaw II was the last king of which European country?
a. - Poland
b. - Hungary
c. - Germany
d. - Austria
6. What does Uma Thurman wear on her feet during most of her scenes in "Pulp
7. What was the first Video Game console produced ?
a. - Magnavox Odyssey
b. - Nintendo Entertainment System
c. - Atari 2600
d. - Sega Genesis
8. Which chemical element derives its name from the Greek word for color?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
In 2017, 55% of Mexico’s exported tequila production came to the USA.
1. – b
2. Atlantic Ocean and Caribbean Sea
3. St. Andrews
5. - a
7. - a
In 2017, the percentage of Mexico's Tequila exports that went to the USA was
a total 171,731,380 liters.
The number two country was Spain, which imported 5,324,370 liters.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi