DID YOU KNOW...
Only 1/3 of space crafts sent to Mars have been successful.
1. Who played the role of Jefferson in “The dirty Dozen” ?
a. – Donald Sutherland
b. – Telly Savalas
c. - Charles Bronson’
d. – Jim brown
2. Hamhocks are what part of the pig ?
3. What is the substance produced in the brain believed to promote a healthy
a. - serotonin
b. - progesterone
c. - pitocin
d. - insulin
4. What candy claims to be 'The Candy of the New Millennium'?
5. One of these numbers is prime. Which one is it?
a. - 732
b. - 733
c. - 734
d. - 735
6. What does the 'CB' stand for in 'CB Radio' ?
7. In its formative days, what equestrian event involved nearby churches?
8. In the Book of Revelation, Jesus is referred to as the "lion" of which
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
It’s impossible to hum while holding your nose.
1. - d
2. the Knees
3. - a
5. – b *
6. Citizen's Band
7. the Steeplechase
* 732 and 734 are both multiples of 2, and therefore not prime, because any
number ending in 0, 2, 4, 6, or 8 is a multiple of 2. Any number ending in 5
or 0, including 735, is a multiple of 5, and therefore not prime. This
leaves 1, 3, 7, and 9 for possible ending digits of prime numbers. Proving
that a number IS prime is a bit more difficult, but if one of the numbers
from 732 to 735 is stated to be prime, it must be 733, since it cannot be
any of the others.
Go ahead ; try it !
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi