DID YOU KNOW ...
In the 1830s, English surgeon John Elliotson performed nearly 2,000
surgeries using hypnotism to manage his patients’ pain.
1. You're in a splashy antique store and purchase a dry sink. What did you
2. In which of the Fifty does the MLB hold their Spring Training ?
(There are two ...)
3. The International Ice Patrol was an organization that was set up in 1914
...what's their mission ?
4. Mickey Mouse had two nephews... name them ...
(Hint ; F______ & M_____)
5. On the TV show "Batman," who played Batman's foe Chandell, a Concert
Pianist / criminal ?
6. Which of the Fifty is known as America's Dairyland?
7. What comedian and vaudevillian was known for characters Willy Lump-Lump
and Mean Widdle Kid Junior ?
8. What sort of critter is a Common Pochard?
a. - Chicken
b. - Pig
c. - Sheep
d. - Duck
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
There are three kinds of mustard plant ; Yellow, Black and Brown Indian...
1. a cabinet that holds a wash basin
2. Arizona and Florida
3. to monitor icebergs and to inform ships that might be at risk
4. Ferdy and Morty
7. Red Skelton
8. - d
The three kinds of mustard plant are Black, White and Brown Indian ...
Most people will think of yellow when mustard is mentioned , but while the
flowers are yellow and the seeds ( ones crushed and mixed with vinegar and
other ingredients ) will produce a yellow paste, the plant itself is not
called that. Mustard grows well in a moderate temperature and prefers a
moist soil.The major producers include The United States and Canada
,Hungary, India, Nepal, Myanmar, Russia and China. Besides being lovely to
eat , the seeds are high in selenium and omega-3 fatty acids and other
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi