DID YOU KNOW...
Russia has eleven time zones...
China uses One !
1. Re; ‘Iron Man’ ;
When not in his guise as Iron Man what is his name?
2. What do all these have in common? Lansing, St. Paul, Jackson, Jefferson
3. Who wrote about a goose that laid Golden Eggs ??
(Correct Spelling, Please...)
4. In 1883 the Boston Red Stockings changed their name to The Boston
Beaneaters; tell me what this club has been known as since 1966.
a. – Boston Red sox
b. – Atlanta Braves
c. – St. Louis Cardinals
d. – Texas Rangers
5. In what year did the Chernobyl disaster occur?
6. Which winner of eight Grand Slam singles titles was a victim of a an on
court attack when she was stabbed in the back by an obsessed fan in 1993 ?
7. 'Bonanza' star Lorne Green recorded a 1964 hit record ; what was the
8. Ceratonia siliqua is often used as an alternative to chocolate. What is
it's more common name ?
(Hint; Starts with 'C')
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The Black Mamba is the only creature that exclusively eats other snakes and
1. Tony Stark
2. All are the Capital of their States
4. – b
5. – 1986
6. Monica Seles
The black mamba eats a variety of prey including small birds and mammals
primarily. It has been known to eat small chickens, bats, and bushbabies (a
type of small nocturnal primate native to Africa). They have been known to
eat other snakes as well — there are even reports of black mambas eating
To make this ‘TRUTH’, replace Black Mamba with King Cobra, and replace
Exclusively with Primarily, and you’ve got the TRUTH !
The king cobra's generic name, Ophiophagus is a Greek-derived word that
means "snake-eater". Its diet consists primarily of other snakes, including
rat snakes, pythons, and even other venomous snakes such as various members
of the true cobras and the krait.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi