DID YOU KNOW...
A single bat can eat more than 600 bugs in one hour, which is like a person
eating 20 pizzas a night.
1. Biryani is a food of what origin?
a. - China
b. - Japan
c. - Philippines
d. - India
2. What Hollywood actress made her acting debut as a young naïve teenager in
the "Peyton Place" series from 1964 to 1969 ?
3. If something is described as being "vermiform" in shape, what does it
4. From what classic fantasy novel did this quote come from? "Curiouser and
5. In what game can you 'peg out'?
6. The Sunday preceding Easter is of special significance to Christians. By
what name is it known?
7. If you add the number of miles in a marathon (rounded to the nearest
whole number) to the number of pawns in a game of chess, you get the answer
to life (according to Douglas Adams' "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the
Galaxy"). What number is this?
8. What is the sacrament in which men are ordained priests?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
"(Hey Won't You Play) Another Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song", a 1975
B.J. Thomas hit, has a distinction on the Billboard charts of being the
longest titled Top forty song ever.
1. - d
2. Mia Farrow
3. a Worm
4. Alice in Wonderland
6. Palm Sunday
7. - 42
8. Holy Orders
"Jeremiah Peabody's Poly Unsaturated Quick Dissolving Fast Acting Pleasant
Tasting Green And Purple Pills" by the country & western novelty act Ray
Stevens holds the honor. That title is 90 letters long with 104 characters
if you include
spacing and punctuation. The song hit #35 on the Billboard Top 40 in 1961,
providing Stevens with his first commercial hit. Ray Stevens even has his
own YouTube channel, where he has a cute little animation of himself
performing the song:
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi